viernes, 6 de diciembre de 2013

Sorry for that.

I'm sorry for not updating in two weeks. I received more unexpected visitors, so I decided to hide away for a bit. Tends to happen every once in a while, a big pack of Proxies suddenly realize that I'm a man living by himself in a big house, think that I'm an easy prey and decide to come around. Slender Man ones this time. But they're all gone now, and I don't really remember the details. Oh, yeah, then I got another kind of unexpected visits. Actual... unexpected visits, not Proxies. Apparently my brother has died. I... don't really know how I feel about this. I mean, I never really knew him. He used to live with mom, while I lived with dad. He taught me about the Nameless, you know. My dad I mean.

But I'm ranting. Let's get to the point. My nephew is coming to live with me. We know each other even less. All I know is that she is a 15-year-old girl named Cathy. That's about it. Well, let's see how it all turns up.
I'll go look for my notes on... let's say... Ancient Egipt.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario